Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Haley is 13!



Wow...how the time flies! It is so hard to believe that 13 years ago today I delivered a beautiful baby girl. We were so excited! Sweet Haley has been beautiful(inside and out!) every day of her life. This sweet girl brings so much joy and happiness into each of our lives everyday. She is smart, kind and honest (brutally at times!). She loves doing hair, trying on clothes, listening to music and dancing. She has practiced doing hair, make-up and nails on her Grandmothers and Aunts for as long as we all can remember! She is a girl through and through...but, she can play football like no other!

I cannot believe my daughter is 13 years old today. A teenager! I am so proud to be her Mom. I couldn't ask for a finer daughter...she is everything we could want and more! We love you Haley--HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

3 comments:

Brooke Moss said...

Awwww...I love the picture of her and Grandma, Bek!

Trent and Janel Lyman said...

Happy Birthday Haley! You are beautiful! What fun pictures.

Chelsea Albert said...

LOVE those photos! She was such a gorgeous baby and now is a gorgeous teen! I can't believe she's a teen!! I know I've only known her for 4 years but she has grown so much in those 4 years! I miss you guys! Love you all too!