Friday, March 13, 2009

Our Scout!





I don't know about anyone else...but, sometimes I look at my children and wonder what I possibly could have done (or not done!) to be blessed with such amazing kids! Heaven knows our lives are a bit crazy...but, regardless everything always seems to work out one way or another!

Just about two weeks ago, Colten had a Court of Honor. (Thank you for the great pictures Kelli!) I was the very proud Mom of a 14 year old receiving his Star. One more rank to go and my boy will be on his way to an Eagle Scout. Do I sound proud?? I am so thrilled that he has such amazing Young Men/Scouting leaders...their attitudes and excitement make ALL the difference.

As I am busy writing this, my Colten is somewhere a few hours North of us on his Trek. I am sure he is cold and very tired. However, I am certain he is having an experience of a lifetime! There will be more pictures and details to follow...when he gets home on Monday. I miss him already! :)

2 comments:

Brooke Moss said...

Oh my gosh, I cannot believe he is so close to starting the Eagle Scout process! So cool. I will be there soon enough. Yay for Colten. He is a really, really good boy!

kelli said...

Such a good MOM!