Tuesday, January 27, 2009

My Kids!


Look at these smiles! I can't hardly believe that January is almost over. Time continues to fly at an exponential rate. I am so grateful for my amazing family. ALL of them. I am grateful for my friends. I am so grateful for my education and my job. I love where I work and who I work for. I truly feel as though I have so much to be grateful for...and as crazy as life gets from day to day (and believe me it gets nuts!), I always try to take the time to be grateful for the small and simple things that bring the greatest joy. My children's smiles and laughter are at the top of the list!
(On a side note...the date on the picture is WAY off. Obviously the date wasn't reset when the batteries were changed! This picture is from Christmas Eve--2008)

3 comments:

Brenda Janda said...

Adorable pic, and way cute kids.
I miss seeing you and visiting.
Life really is to busy.
Have a great week.
Go Cards!!!

Bruce and Rebecca said...

Those are the cutest grankids I have ever seen... Oh yeah, I am the gramma and very proud of those cute faces

Heather said...

hey lil becky, I am so sorry for your loss. I never really knew your mom but she will be missed. Can you do me a favor and send me your address. My email is polochickygk@gmail.com. Love you! See you in May