Wednesday, January 21, 2009

The Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl!!!





The Arizona Cardinals are going to the Super Bowl! I will tell you...Sunday's game against the Eagles was intense (especially the third quarter!). We were up in Las Vegas spending the weekend with family. We made it perfectly clear to my Dad that our weekend was theirs, with the exception of Sunday from 12-5...we had a game to watch! We ended up watching the game with my parents, my grandparents, my brother Abraham and his wife Chelsea, my sister Meghan and my kids! It was a very crowded room and it was so much fun! In addition to the group we were watching the game with...we also were vicariously watching (through texting)with several other friends and family members that weren't with us in Las Vegas. That made it even more fun! We ate really yummy food (thank you Chelsea for the cookies!)...and as anyone knows--food makes everything better! These are some pictures we took at a Cardinals game we went to last year. I LOVE FOOTBALL and I love the Arizona Cardinals! GO CARDS--

3 comments:

Chelsea Albert said...

that WAS way fun! Bubs made himself so sick with nerves! haha

Brenda Janda said...

Sounds like you had a good weekend.
Yeah for the Cradinals.

Brenda Janda said...

I can spell, duh, Cardinals.