Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Will Our Lives Ever NOT Be Crazy???

Ok...I am horrible! There is no excuse. I have so much to catch up on, so much going on, and even more that should be going on--that I simply can't get to...I just don't know where to start!

We will just start! The first post I need to catch up on is Jace's birthday. I finally got the pictures downloaded off my camera, and I should be able to get to it soon. You see, we just moved...YES--again! Over two years in the last house for all you nay-sayers! If landlords would quite wanting to sell or raise the rent, we would be good! But, it truly worked out for the best!!

We are in the same ward...which we love! Same school boundaries (which only really effects Colten--since everyone else essentially goes with me!)! Same general neighborhood...which we love! Great new neighbors...great new house...great new price! We are very, very happy.

Ok...next step will be Jace's birthday, then our awesome new friend from China-- Yang Lui. She is a foreign exchange student staying with us for two weeks...so much fun! I need to run to a meeting...I PROMISE I will get things caught up and pictures too!

1 comment:

Chelsea Albert said...

Yay! Welcome back to the blogging world! :D