Friday, December 19, 2008

Christmas Memories~


I absolutely love this time of year. What an amazing time to reflect on everything we have to be grateful for. I spent some time looking through pictures from previous Christmas's. If I only had all my photo albums...there would be so many more. I thought I would include some favorites, to share.

I hope as Christmas quickly approaches that all of my family and friends find time to reflect on the things, in their lives, that they have to be grateful for.

I am blessed with an amazing husband...he works hard, he plays hard, and his children adore him. I have the greatest children a parent could ever ask for. I love them more than they know. I have great parents and the best brothers and sisters ever! I have nieces and nephews that I wish we could see more often and spend more time with.

My husband is finishing school--which isn't easy at 39 with a family of 7. I have a great job! I work with wonderful people...they are so good to me.

At this time of year, as we celebrate the birth of our Savior Jesus Christ, I am especially grateful for all that it represents. Words cannot express how grateful I am that my family will be together forever! That alone, makes everything else OK!

Merry Christmas from Our Family to Yours...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We wish you a very Merry Christmas this year!!!! Hope you have a wonderful Christmas vacation and get to do lots of fun things together! Love ya, Becky

Brenda Janda said...

Merry Christmas.
Brenda

kelli said...

Great Post!